The 1st 2023 Asia-Europe Conference on Applied Information Technology 2023 (AETECH) is an international symposium which covers Applied Information Technology. AETECH 2023 will be held on October 6, 2023 in Mathematic Institute, University of Oxford, United Kingdom. This conference organized by Society of Visual Informatics and Universtias Negeri Padang, Indonesia.
The conference will be held ONLINE and OFFLINE (HYBRID).
Topics of interest include all aspects of computer science, computer engineering and information technology including, but not limited to :
|Agent System||Artificial Intelligence||Big Data and Data Mining|
|Biomedical Informatics||Cloud & Grid Computing||Computer Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||Embedded System||Green Computing|
|Human Computer Interaction||Image Processing & Computer Vision||Information Security & Cryptography|
|Information System||Mechatronics||Mobile Computing & Applications|
|Natural Languange Processing||Network & Data Communication||Open Source System|
|Pattern Recognition||Robotics||Smart City & Smart Village|
|Smart Factory||Smart Product||Social Networking & Application|
|Soft Computing||Software Engineering||Software Entrepreneurship|
|Telecommunication||The Internet of Things||Wireless Communication|
|Green supply chain||Sustainability of supply chain||Smart farming|
|E-logistic||Enterprise Architecture & Governance|
All accepted and presented papers will be forwarding for consideration to be published in the JOIV : International Journal on Informatics Visualization ( indexed by SCOPUS database).
Name : International Journal on Informatics Visualization
URL : www.joiv.org
Scopus Profile : https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21101033322
Sinta Profile : https://sinta.kemdikbud.go.id/journals/detail?id=4214
Full paper submission deadline: 25 September 2023
Full paper acceptance notification : Start From 20 September 2023
Camera ready- paper deadline : 1 October 2023
Registration deadline : 1 October 2023
Conference Due : 6 October 2023
Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper must conform to the standard of JOIV Templates for Conference Proceedings. Download Template JOIV
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum three reviewers.
- Full paper must be submitted through AETECH SUBMISSION SYSTEM.
- Please contact [email protected] with the questions.
|International Participant /Foreign (in USD)||550||
|National Participant/Indonesian (in IDR)||7.500.000||
- Registration fee included :
- Access to all sessions in AETECH 2023 including: Plenary Sessions, Conference Track Presentations
- Certificate and APC for JOIV Journal.
- Registration fee does not include accommodation
- The Payment is non-refundable
- Payment must be made in full amount